Through this medium, my attempt is to revive the old age recipes for a healthy and soulful life. Happy eating live long cheers

Bread Smilies - Kids Breakfast Lunch Pack




These homemade bread smileys are sure hit with the kids of all ages. In this article am sharing a Recipe for preparing SMILIES using bread crumbs. Also I pretty soon would be sharing different versions of preparing SMILIES

I always wondered what more could I do with breads other than making routine sandwiches and toasts for kids for breakfast and lunch boxes. Here

I finally came up with a very simple recipe using break crumbs it also serves a great and a quick snack.
It would bring me immense joy if I am able to bring a smile in your face when you see this recipe and the easy of getting it done for your kids and adults alike.
It's a pleasure to make this recipe for your loved ones kids in particular. My little girl is my inspiration, she brings out the creativity from me by keep asking something to eat and what else the better the choice to go with "emojis". Kids these days love different emojis so why not try that with recipes too.

Of course the Idea has arrived after I tasted McCann smiles which was liked by my daughter very much but she was super excited when I told her that we can make it at home my twist was it use one made bread crumbs and add potatoes just as a binding agent.

This one tasted a little different unlike the potato smiley. But these are always a good option compared to pastas and instant noodles for kids.


Please follow the step by step procedure to make this wonderful crispy fry.

Cuisine: Snack
Course: Starter

Serves: 2

Preparation Time: 10 Mnts
Cooking time :10 Mnts

Ingredients:

Potato's mashed 2 Bread crumbs
1 cup Corn starch
1 tbsp
Salt/Pepper as per taste

Step 1:

Boil, peel and mash the potato's and keep aside.

Step 2:

Take a bowl add the mashed potatoes, bread crumbs, salt and pepper and the corn starch and mix well knead like a dough.

Step 3:

Take the dough flatten it and cut it in to round shapes using cookie cutter or any lids which is small in size.

Step 4:

Use straw for eyes  and spoon to make a smile (Posting Video Soon).

Step 5:
Take it out gently plate it and refrigerate for 1 hour if you have time otherwise you can fry them directly.

Drain it using a paper towel and serve it with cheep dips & sauce of your choice



No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox